Donating to Family Dogs
Family Dogs New Life is a 501 c3 non profit organization supported solely by our adoption fees and by donations from the public. We receive no tax dollars and are not affiliated with any other county shelter or humane society. It’s costs just over $11,000 per month to operate our shelter and we rely on your donations to make this possible. Your donation to Family Dogs New Life Shelter goes directly to helping us save as many lives as possible.
Make a one time donation, or set up recurring donations by clicking the pretty orange button below.
Monetary donations are most needed, but here is a list of other items that are always in demand;
Check out our Amazon Wish List ! An easy way to support FDNLS and get some goodies to the dogs!
- Dog Food (we are very grateful for dog food donations of any brand, but for the sake of our dogs tummys we prefer that donated food be free of additives, artificial colors or unnatural preservatives. You know, those ‘Natural’ brands are what we all like best)
- Advantage or Frontline Flea Treatment
- Dog Toys (new or slightly used)
- Dog Treats
- Rawhide bones, chewies
- Tennis Balls
- Pill Pockets (treats for giving medication)
- New Leashes and Collars
- Dog poop pick up bags
- Simple Green Naturals cleaner (or similar non-toxic household cleaners)
- Air fresheners (any kind)
- 1-gallon storage bags- zip top
- Trash bags- kitchen size and 33 gallon
- Printer Ink (HP933- black and color)
- Printer paper
- Gift Cards to the following: Home Depot Target Fred Meyer Petsmart Petco
Thank You in advance for any donations, it is a tremendous help to the shelter and our dogs!!!
Shop for really fun illustrated products & gifts at www.gravellypetproject.com and 20% of your purchase will be donated to FDNL Shelter. Have fun shopping and know it’s for a great cause!