Chloe Rose

I am an old fashion type of girl, delicate like a rose. I like to take things nice and easy…I’m much more comfortable with the familiar, than trying out new and exciting things.  With a face as smoochable as mine you’d think I’d be accustomed to getting all kinds of love and affection, but sadly I haven’t. Truth is, I have gotten much at all in my 9 years of life and I think it is about time I start getting all the love and care I have been missing out on all these years. Everyone was really hoping I’d finally get my shot at the loving family I deserve, but today we learned some pretty sad news…I went in to see the doctors, and it turns out I have the C word (you know, the ugly Cancer). It’s a bit embarrassing to talk about, being that the tumor is on my anal gland. But I can tell you, as much as I am an optimist, sometimes you just have to accept when things are beyond your control.
So I guess I have found what I was looking for with the folks here at FDNLS – a family to love me forever & ever- just not exactly the way we had all imagined. Being loved feels good, no matter, and I know that my new FD Family feels pretty darn honored to get to love me during this time when I need it most.

*On March 26th we said goodbye to sweet Chloe Rose, she passed peacefully on… surrounded by love, head resting in my hands. *

chloerose1425chloerose1423

facebooktwitterpinterestmail

6 Comments

1. Shari Russell said . . .

I am so sorry to hear about the “C” word. I am praying for God to touch you & heal you totally. All my love to you

Posted March 21, 2014 at 7:00 pm | Permalink
  2. Jena Allred said . . .

Sending love and prayers for Chole Rose for your recovery and a long life.

Posted March 21, 2014 at 8:27 pm | Permalink
  3. June Aweri said . . .

IF anything positive can be brought from this news, it is that Chloe has found loving caretakers with FDNL. Though not as imagined with finding a forever home, let there be peace and comfort int h knowing that she will certainly be loved and well cared for in these final days. My heart, gratitude and warm thoughts go to you and your caretakers, Chloe Rose. Every animal deserves to live, and pass, with love and dignity. xo

Posted March 21, 2014 at 11:06 pm | Permalink
  4. Turner Goldsmith said . . .

So sad sweet pup
    I survived cancer I hope you do
    I know it’s scary the worst kind of scary
    So much harder for a pup that just wants a family

Posted March 22, 2014 at 1:39 am | Permalink
  5. Beckie Elton said . . .

I am so very sorry for your loss. You are really wonderful for making this dogs life end in peace and comfort. Thank you from Beckie and Eddie

Posted April 1, 2014 at 1:09 am | Permalink
  6. Julie said . . .

Dear FD. I fell in love with Chloelove just reading her bio. Sweet girl. Glad to know she was in your loving arms when she passed. Thank you for being thre with her. It breaks my heart ❤️❤️

Posted April 16, 2014 at 7:46 pm | Permalink