In loving Memory

We are saddened by the loss of a member of the family…
Sweet Millie;  a wonderful mother, supporter, animal lover and FDNLS board member. A truly inspirational and integral part of Family Dogs New Life Shelter.

Thank you Millie. Not only for your love and compassion for dogs and your dedication to our organization but for the support you’ve always given me….your daughter.
Without your encouragement, love and support I may never have had the strength or confidence to follow my dreams.
You were always my biggest fan and never doubted that I could do, and succeed at, anything I put my mind to….even if it was starting a small non-profit saving second chance dogs ;)
So thank you from me, from all of us at Family Dogs New Life and from the thousands of dogs who have been saved, in part, because of you.
You will be deeply missed.

Love Tasha
FDNLS Shelter Director and proud daughter.

(photo of Millie with her Shih Tzu Buffy, adopted from FDNLS in 2006)

facebooktwitterpinterestmail

6 Comments

1. Brenda Bowman said . . .

So very sorry for the loss of your Mother!!! She is now in Heaven with all the Furbabies that have gone before her!!! Prayers being sent to you!!!

Posted July 10, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Permalink
  2. Mindy Cowan said . . .

Holding you in spirit. Deeply saddened at news of your loss. She was as fortunate to have you as you were to have her. She will never be forgotten.

Posted July 10, 2012 at 7:58 pm | Permalink
  3. Erica said . . .

Tasha, I am so sorry for your loss. Your mother sounds like she was a wonderful and supportive mother. You were so lucky to have her and her you.

Posted July 10, 2012 at 9:47 pm | Permalink
  4. Tiffany Domingo said . . .

My heart goes out to you in your time of loss Tasha. Your mother will always be in your heart, and reflected in all the good you do every day. You both make this world a better place.

Posted July 10, 2012 at 10:23 pm | Permalink
  5. Laura said . . .

Tasha, we’re so sorry for the loss of your mom.

Posted July 10, 2012 at 11:12 pm | Permalink
  6. Larry &Michelle Tell said . . .

We’re so sorry to hear about your Mom Tasha. Please accept our condolences.

Posted October 19, 2012 at 5:27 pm | Permalink